Terms and ConditionsClick To Start
What makes me eligible for the AT&T Priority Presale?
- I'm a post-paid AT&T consumer wireless customer
- I’m a qualifying AT&T TV and/or Internet customer
- My account is in good standing
Why am I not eligible for the AT&T Priority Presale?
- I’m not a qualifying AT&T customer
- I’m an AT&T employee, authorized retailer or government employee
- I’m a Cricket or AT&T PREPAID customer
- I have a data-only plan
- I already redeemed my presale code and purchased the maximum of six (6) tickets for this concert tour
The following types of customers may be legally prohibited from accepting gifts from AT&T and are not eligible: a. Employees or elected officials of any government body, or members of any government or school board or commission; b. employees of K thru 12 schools, libraries or rural hospitals; c. employees of foreign governments and/or employees of companies owned in whole or in part by a foreign government; d. Immediate family members, dependents or households of anyone in category (a) thru (c) above.